Tuesday 15 July 2014

Social Care Application CRM 2013 Sign In With Twitter Error

Hi all,

Following my Posts:

Part 1 and Part 2 about a sample of Social Care Application launched after the CRM 2013 Springwave update, we know that that apps is pretty good but not that pretty simple, it is too complex to setup.

During your running, you can have this error after the Sign in with Twitter screen

error

“Sorry, and error occurred while processing your request”

error1

Resolution:
To resolve this, you might back to your Twitter app setting, and fill in the Callback URL and Sign in with Twitter to Yes (this is Optional, but I think this setting will help you as well).

SNAGHTMLfa203

Hope it solve your problem setting the Social Care Application!

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting an error stating that Visual Studio 2013 can't locate the assembly System.Web.Mvc 4.0.0.0. I'm also getting lots of namespace errors. For example, The Type of Namespace "Controller" could not be found. The file is AuthController.cs. Actually, I'm getting 103 errors and 1 warning. I can't believe there are so many namespace errors. Any idea what is going on?

    ReplyDelete

My Name is..